Monday, August 31, 2009

Homemade Christmas- Beanbags *first try*



Wahoo for the tutorial at Little Blue Boo! I now have 25 of these alphabet beanbags done for Jake. What's that you say? There are 26 letters in the alphabet? Well, yes, I know that. But somehow wither M (or W) did not end up with a stencil. And until I refill the printer cartridge so I can print another M (or W), the alphabet will remain incomplete.

What great about this project is that I did not cut the squares. I just ordered 5" precut squares from Ebay in a quilters charm pack. The colors all coordinate and it cuts down on work for me! And aside from a slight fabric paint/ pool table cover incident, the project went really smooth.

Yes, I know Jake is too young to spell, but he will have fun trowing them at things until that day. Now on to more Christmas presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment