Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little Girls Top



I admit, I love this little shirt. It was originally made for Zoa for Christmas, but due to my problems with sizing, there is no way she will fit in it by December. Plus- what fun are clothes on Christmas? (unless they are for me)

It is a peasant top and is one of the very first things I made when I dusted off my sewing machine. I found the pattern at make-baby-stuff, but I don't think it is there anymore. Look around though- lots of simple crafts that are great for first time sewers like myself.

There are fabric yo-yos on the front of the shirt that give it great texture (even though it is hard to see in the picture- I hope I'm getting a camera for Christmas). And there is a matching hair clip to boot. I really love it and hope the little girl who wears it someday looks as cute as I hope she will. As long as you don't look too close at the seams....

PS Ignore the white bow- it is part of the hanger.

1 comment:

  1. Very very cute and I like the fabric you chose. I'm going to try one of these!

    ReplyDelete