Sunday, November 1, 2009

Washcloth Bibs *first try*



My good friend Blair is pregnant with identical twin girls. (insert joyous squeal) I was craving a REAL craft project so I pulled out my fabric bin and just started thinking. I love this. I really do. I get so many ideas of what I can do with all this fabric, but it's hard to focus and just pick ONE project. My list of projects gets longer and longer....

So I settled on bibs. I've never tried them, but they seem simple enough. Not to mention useful. The fabric I used are bees. Blair and Bryce (mom and dad to be) BOTH come from families where all of the children have "B" names. And their siblings are carrying on the tradition. Now, Blair and Bryce have not said if they are going to give these little girls "B" names, but I'm prepared.
Get it....."Bs".......I might fabric stencil on a letter B yet...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment