Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Gummies



Wow. It's been awhile since I posted, but there are some very good reasons for that. Well get to that another day....

For now, check out these gummies! I was so excited to try Not So Idle Hands's gummy making post. I thought this looked simple and original and I was RIGHT! What a simple thing to do! There are only a couple ingredients: gelatin and Jello. And as long as you have a glass measuring cup, pot, and candy molds, you are set!

Now, they don't taste quite like real fruit snacks- more like gummy jello. Still good. And did Jake love them- you betcha!

These would be great for birthday favors or treats. I plan on making these for Christmas. Adults will get the adult Christmas treats, and kids will get the gummy candies in four different flavors! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment