Saturday, October 10, 2009

Homemade Christmas- crayon roll *second try*


You can get a LOT done in five hours. For instance, I was able to clean my house, catch up on emails, do some school work, finish Luke's gift, make Jackson's, and work on Jake's. Yep you heard me. I got all that done in five hours.

So I want to take this moment to thank my tired toddler. Thank you Jake. That miracle nap was super productive. We could do that once a week and I wouldn't mind at all.....



This crayon roll went super fast. Having one under my belt really helped it work a lot smoother. I ditched the close-together crayon spots because of the curling problem I had earlier. Best to leave well enough alone. I think it makes a cute little gift with the crayons, stickers, and coloring books. Hope he likes it!

No comments:

Post a Comment