Monday, March 15, 2010

My Very Own Nursing Cover *second try*

I fell in love with this fabric. I had no idea what to do with it- I originally thought it would be an outfit for a friends baby, but selfishly, I kept it all to myself.

One item I could not live without with Jake was my nursing cover. I found an awesome tutorial at Make it and Love it (see first try post) and put my own spin on it. Then, I made a cute burp cloth to match. I'm very pleased with how they turned out.

This one is not reversible, like the tutorial I looked at. It's pretty lightweight too. The one I made for a shower gift was very heavy, but appropriate due to her having a fall/winter baby. My summer baby and I will be nice and cool under this pretty cover. It also takes up less room in my diaper bag.

Why the purple diaper bag you may ask? Because since I have to carry it around, I wanted a bag I liked. Boy or girl makes no difference- it is essentially my purse anyway. I love this Timi & Leslie bag- Mike got it for me for Christmas. Don't worry. The boys will get the therapy they need! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment