Friday, September 25, 2009

Homemade Christmas- Felt Food *lots of tries*


I know, I haven't posted in quite some time. School has reared it's ugly head and I am forced to take care of business there first. I did pay for it and all.....

I jest, I love school! Someday I will take a picture and post my finished papers. They are like finished craft projects to me. Plus, they teach me all kinds of new things that can be applied here. I am loving my technology course. I will be so savvy when I'm finished ! : )
But while I've been away, I have been working on quite a bit of felt food. This is just a smattering of what I have done. I love how simple and creative you can be. It makes sense that so many people are addicted. What sucks is that there is a lot of hand stitching and I have little time to spare. So now I have about 18 projects started and none finished. The only truly complete set is breakfast. Check it out......
You might notice the brighter crisper pictures! TA DA! We got a new camera! The last was was destroyed by someone who will remain nameless......
I know, so hard to guess. While still a point and shoot, it takes much better pictures and soooo much faster. I am actually able to catch the little man in action. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment