Sunday, July 26, 2009

GQ Little Man


I'm always looking for little boy projects and I found this great pattern here for a tie. The site also gives a great tip for getting your fabric cut on the bias without much effort. I like little effort!

Next time I will use a more satin-y fabric. I think when I do this next I will buy two ties in the store (for cheap, of course), take apart one, and refashion it into a little tie. That way I can have matching ties for my boys!

Look for that closer to the fall- when we do family portraits. I also plan on having a shirt that fits him by then. Notice how the sleeves are rolled? Yeah, no button up shirt that fits my little chunker right now. We have plans to make it work though....

Jake will be wearing this at Zoa's baptism today....see "Zoa's Baptism Part Two" for pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment