Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reindeer Hay



There is a lady I work with that gives out Reindeer Hay to all the staff members with kids. This is the first year I qualify! It's a really sweet idea. Santa gets milk and cookies, so the reindeer get special hay.



I always wondered what was in the brown paper bag and I finally got to dissect it. The contents include a handful of dried grass, a little bit of rice crispies, and red glitter. Magical!

Feel free to copy and pass to the young kids you know. We really had fun with it. Jake is a little young, but next year he will love it!

1 comment:

  1. Funny story. Last year, Thuc had some reindeer hay for some reason. I have a friend whose son is a true cowboy/farmer. When he came to visit, I gave it to him. Well, his family had just got done remodeling their basement & made a great playroom. Needless to say, he took he hay downstairs to play. When his mom came down and saw the hay & glitter spread across the floor, she said, "Jack, what are you doing", and he said, "feeding the cows in the pasture, mom". She had a good time getting the glitter out of her carpet... and banned me from ever giving him reindeer hay again :)

    ReplyDelete